Not sure of the origin of this list, but thought it might be fun for others
to see it. Most of this list tends to apply to the Central Mass area as well.
You Might be from Boston if...
- You think of Philadelphia as the Midwest.
- You think it's your God-given right to cut someone off in traffic.
- You think there are only 25 letters in the alphabet (no R's).
- You think three straight days of 90+ temperatures is a heat wave.
- All your pets are named after Celtics or Bruins players.
- You refer to 6 inches of snow as a "dusting."
- Just hearing the words "New York" puts you in an angry mood.
- You don't think you have an attitude.
- You always 'bang a left' as soon as the light turns green, and oncoming traffic always expects it.
- Everything in town is "a five minute walk."
- When out of town, you think the natives of the area are all whacked.
- You still can't bear to watch highlights from game 6 of the 1986 World Series.
- You have no idea what the word compromise means.
- You believe using your turn signal is a sign of weakness.
- You don't realize that you walk and talk twice as fast as everyone else.
- You're anal, neurotic, pessimistic & stubborn.
- You think if someone is nice to you, they must want something, or are from out of town.
- Your favorite adjective is "wicked."
- You think 63 degree ocean water is warm.
- You think the Kennedy's are misunderstood.