Epitaphs from the Cemetary of Worcester Common
88. John Green, s. of Dr. John G. (No. 280) and Mary G.;
b. Ap. 1, 1758; d. Sep. 20, 1761.
89. Jonathan Moore; d. Nov. 25; a. 84.
[Same epitaph as in No. 40, ante.]
90. Mrs Mary Gray ; d. * * 1761 ; a. *
91. Cornelius Waldo Goulding, s. of Palmer G. Jr. and Abi
gail G. ; d. Feb. 10, 1762 ; a. 6 m. 5 d.
92. James Forbush, Jr.; d. Mar. 11, 1762 ; a. 38.
[This inscription and Nos. 21, 22, and 64, are found on
one grave stone. The Forbush family were of Scotch origin.
93. Rebecca McFarland, w. of Andrew McF. (No. 86.) ; d.
Mar. 20; a. 62.
94. Nancy Heywood, dr. of Daniel H.; d. Ap. 28; a. 4.
95. Hannah Chadick, dr. of John and Lydia C.; d. [Aug.
21; T. R.] 1762; a. 12.
96. Joseph Wiley ; d. May 9, 176[3?] ; a. 63.
[The inscriptions on several of the Wiley grave stones
are quite indistinct ]
97. William Mahan ; d. June 30; a. 69. 98. John Gates ; d. * * 1763; a. *
99. Jean Gray, w. of Matthew G. (infra No. 206.); d. Dec.
20, 1764 ; a. 48.
100. Ruth Stone ; d. * * 1764; a. *
101. Isabella Blair, w. of Robert B. (post No. 156) ; d. Feb.
10, 1765; a. 82.
102. Eunice Rice, dr. of Jonathan and Eunice R.; d. May 6;
a. 3 y. 5 m.
103. Comfort Mower, dr. of Ebenezer and Deborah Larnard,
and 1st w. of Capt. Sam'I M. (post. No. 210) ; d. May 11; a.
104. Sarah Moore, dr. of Capt. James, (No. 53) ; and Comfort M. (No. 105) ; d. June 3; a. 28.
105. Comfort Moore, w. of Capt. James M. (No. 53) ; d. June 22; a. 63.
106. Ebenezer Molton ; d. July 20; a. 28.
A Note About These Pages
This is the total extent of what I currently have on cemetaries in Worcester.
I don't have a list of graves from any other cemetaries available.
I don't know how to find your long lost relatives online, etc.
Futher information on this subject can be probably be found at the Worcester Historical Society. I'm not a member, and don't know much about what they have, but I'm sure it's more than I have.
This is not an official page of the city of Worcester. The views contained within this site is not from any official or funded by the city in anyway.Other Features